BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 22, 2009

Cleaning house...


This picture says it all about Miss Avery...like mother like daughter! Avery has to DO EVERYTHING I do 24-7. This girl LOVES to clean! Every time I get out the mop bucket and supplies she always says "I wip up"...translation~ I wipe it up!! I caught her in the cleaning act this morning playing with my rubber gloves. It was too cute of a pic to pass up. I hope she keeps this cleaning stuff up as she goes through her adolescent years. Thanks, sissy for all your help!

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So cute. I had Molly Wolniewicz and Mike over for dinner on Friday and she made fun of me because I was washing dishes with gloves on. :)

Marisa said...

I love it!!! Could she come to my house and "wip up"?!? She is so cute...one day, I need to meet both of your cute little babies, I only met her in your tummy!

Pining for Pinterest said...

AAAAWWWW! Well I am looking forward to seeing her on Saturday and she can help me clean too :-)